Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Another rainy slogathon

So hurricane Wilma, is that supposed to be Hurricane Wilma?, slogged along the Eastern seaboard and slung pelting rain at us since early Monday evening leaving me no choice but to use the treadmill at the gym. I ran from the train to the gym but that is only about three blocks so I don't count it as anything. Six months ago it would have been a big deal, but now it just another wet slogathon.

At the gym I managed to get one of the machines that don't shake when you bounce 211 pounds on them and set it to Fit-Test because I am a masochist. No, I just wanted to warm up quickly. At any rate I bopped through the five minutes watching CNN and holding on to the heart sensors. At the end of five minutes it beeped, stopped and said I was above average.

Still paunchy but about average. I mean above. Right.

gutt enough.

No comments: