Monday, February 18, 2008

Let me ask you something?

What would you say if I asked you a question?
Are you okay?
Are you alright?
Are you mad at me?
Are you glad to see me?
Can you hear me?
See me?
Touch me?
How have you been?
What have you been doing?
Read any good books recently?
Ever?
Did you see that?
What!?
What do you mean what?
Ever done something about the war?
What about your mother?
What about my dad?
Wasn’t that that summer?
Have you heard from my mother?
Did you pay those student loans?
What did they say about that lump?
Was there anything to those sores?
How is your addiction progressing?
What did you do about those pics on the web?
Do you think Global Warming is real?
Is your depression different than mine?
Do your headaches make you blind?
What about those noises from next door?
Is that box still under your bed?
What about that one in your closet?
Do you remember that box in the cupboard above the refrigerator that you can't reach without getting on the top step of the stepstool?
Do you have a stepstool?
Where did you go that night?
Where were you last night?
Where were you on the night of October 9th?
How about October 9th the year before that?
How about those Red Sox?
How about 1968?
Did you ever hear back about that test exam?
Have you heard from Lenny?
How about Bennie?
Don’t you remember?
Is your brother still over there?
Will you be home for the holiday?
Will one bag be enough for you?
Are you cold?
Are you too cold?
How about now?
How old are you?
How about now?
Want to grab a bite?
Is this seat taken?
Did you eat yet?
What will you have?
You want this to go or eat in?
Will you have one lump or two?
Any Cream, half and half or Non-fat?
I meant to ask: Mac or PC?
Are you Hillary or Obama?
Do you HD-DVD or Blu-ray?
Are you Manet or Monet?
Are you more Vivaldi or Pachelbel?
Is it a matter of dark or white meat?
Do you want dressing on the side?
Is it a matter of dark matter?
Are they joking?
What do they mean Cashier Charge?
What other choices besides Paper or Plastic?
Do you have the time?
How much time do you have?
How can anybody know?
What time is it?
Does anybody really know what time it is?
Does anybody really care?
Do you know what the next line is?
Is that Eddie in that picture?
Did he ever forget?
Did you ever forgive him?
Do I have it all wrong?
Is it my turn already?
What did you just play?
Is that really a word?
Can you use it in a sentence?
Does it have a future pluperfect form?
Would that be too much to ask?
I was just wondering what you meant?
I was just wondering what you thought?
I was just wondering how you felt the future might unfold?
Do you believe time can be folded?
Do you think time can bend and be twisted and shaped?
Have you ever felt like this before?
What are you feeling?
Do you need some kind of multiple choice?
Where is the library?
Is this the pen of my aunt?
Is this a dagger I see before me?
Can I walk you home?
Will there be coffee?
Is it hard to say right now?
What would you say if I asked you a question?

No comments: