Sunday, March 22, 2009

Run of Bad Luck


As I write this I am supposed to be finishing a 15K that I didn't get to start. I didn't get to start it because A) I left the apartment a little late but mostly B) the A train didn't show up for fifteen minutes and then was a local (meaning it stops at every station) and C) when we got to 125th Street, we didn't move for another twenty minutes meaning that by the time it got to 72nd Street, which is where I was going to get off to run to the race start, the race had already been started for about twenty minutes. So

I went into the park/
I took these two pictures.
and I got back on the train (which by the way SAILED it's way North without incident.




Look !!! It's Spring.
I'm going to go run this afternoon. Right now I need breakfast and a nap.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: